1. All payments are processed by credit cards or auto draft from checking accounts at the beginning of each month. A schedule inquiry is sent out each month to parents/students to see what holidays and/or vacations are preplanned for the upcoming month. Tuition is based on the confirmed schedule for the upcoming month and is never prorated for missed lessons by students. Tuition does not include any retail teaching materials such as books or instruments rentals.
CANCELLATIONS AND MAKEUPS
2. For any lessons missed by a teacher, the studio will attempt to provide a substitute for your lesson. If a substitute is unavailable we will issue a tuition credit to the students account for the next tuition payment.
3.For any regularly scheduled lessons missed by a student, a makeup credit will be added to the account. Makeup credits NEVER expire and can be used for an additional lesson one week or extra time added to future lesson(s).
To sign up for a makeup lesson or make arrangements to add extra time to lessons, contact our staff and not the instructor for dates and times.
4. To discontinue lessons and to discontinue charges to your account, fill out the withdrawal form before the 15th of your last month. We do not prorate tuition for the last month’s lessons. Students will be responsible for their last month’s confirmed schedule and tuition whether or not they attend lessons.
OPEN DOOR POLICY
5. Parents are always welcome to sit in on lessons. We have an open door policy for lessons. If you are having lessons for your child in your home, an adult from your family must be present to supervise all lessons.
6. Music is meant to be shared and students will be encouraged to perform whenever they have the chance. Performing helps build confidence and benefits your child in many ways. It also gives your student the chance to show off what they’ve put so much time and effort into. We host a variety of optional recitals throughout the year. Students may decline to participate for any reason but will be encouraged to perform by our instructors.
AT HOME PRACTICE
7. All students are expected to play on a regular basis for a minimum amount of time determined by your instructor. The advantage of creating a good practice routine allows your student to excel much quicker than most students who do not. Retention and muscle Memory are vital keys to success in music and your students’ ability to reach their goals.
8. All students have the option of borrowing an instrument to get started with lessons when supplies are available. A simple agreement can be completed for an instrument with no charge for the first month. Each additional month is subject to a $17 flat rate per instrument.
LESSON BASE RATES (studio)
30 min Lesson $37.50
45 min Lesson $52.50
1 hour lesson $67.50
ADDITIONAL FEES THAT MAY APPLY
$7.5 per IN Home Location
$17 Instrument Rental
$ per extra student
Please contact us anytime you have questions, concern or feedback.
We're here to support your Musical Journey!