Health & Safety Procedures and Policies
I hope you are all well and enjoying your lessons!
Understandably many of you are concerned about the Coronavirus, so here is some important info.
1. From the Center for Disease Control website:
How can I help protect myself?
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should:
• Stay home when you are sick.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Read more HERE
2. What is the Academy doing to keep students, teachers and staff safe?
• We have hand sanitizer at each location.
• We clean the studio and pianos daily before lessons
• We have plenty of soap and water in studio locations
• We also sanitize the door knobs and other commonly used items.
We also have a mandatory policy that if instructors are not feeling 100% that they remain home as well.
3. What can you do to get ahead of this?
• Take this opportunity to familiarize yourself with our online lesson offerings on: Skype, FaceTime and Zoom.
Anytime you would like to, you can have your normal lesson online with us, or a group make up online with us. Please contact the office for details.
Let’s pray this all passes soon and also for the ones that have been affected.
Coronavirus has been around since 1960 and there are still far, far more issues with the flu and similar head colds, statistically than CV.
Let’s make MUSIC this year and please do not hesitate to contact the office for more information if we can be of any help.
SoCal Music Studio